- Take a farm tour with Pelindaba Lavender Farm’s owner/founder Stephen Robins during July through September.
- Browse the over 200 lavender products we handcraft on the farm at our Gatehouse Farm Store.
- Explore the Demonstration Garden where we cultivate over 50 different varieties of lavender. Blooming begins in early May and some varieties are still in bloom in October!
- Visit the Distillery and Exhibits to learn how we distill the lavender essential oil from the plant — and about it’s many and diverse uses.
- Make your own beautiful lavender crafts in the Craft Workshop in July and August.
- Harvest your own organic lavender bouquets in the Cutting Field.
- Take home some lavender plants for your own garden from the Nursery.
- Bring a Picnic to enjoy and be sure try our lavender lemonade, iced tea, ice cream (gluten-free) or cookies!
Take a look at the farm via our live webcam? Bookmark it for future reference and trip planning!
Visitor Center Hours
April : 9:30am – 5:30pm Wednesday – Sunday
May – September : 9:30am – 5:30pm DAILY
October : 9:30am – 5:30pm Wednesday – Sunday
Admission to the farm is FREE.
Parking, restroom and picnic facilities are available.
For those visiting November – April please feel welcome to take a walk through the fields, just be sure to close the field gate behind yourself. Please help us keep our organically certified fields clean by keeping pets and smoking outside the field gates.