Our Lavender Aromatherapy Candles are handcrafted using lead-free wicks and the finest soy waxes infused with our own farm-distilled organic essential oil, not the cheaper and far more common artificial "fragrance" or "essence".
Choosing to use natural soy wax rather than the traditional petroleum-based wax makes these candles particularly appealing to those seeking the clean burning fragrance of lavender essential oil with all its inherent therapeutic properties for natural freshening and calming.
Each candle is 3 3/4" high X 3 1/4" diameter (Net Contents: 8oz by volume) and will burn up to 65 hours approximately.
Shipping Note : Melting can occur when this product is shipped to particularly hot destinations in the peak heat of summer.
Tips to extend the life of your candle:
- For a stronger lavender scent, burn several lavender aromatherapy candles at once.
- Each time you light your candle let it burn until the wax is melted all the way across the surface. This may take a couple of hours.
- If you burn the candle for longer than several hours at a time, you might notice a black "mushroom" forming on the end of the wick. This is a carbon deposit and can cause the candle to smoke. It is best to blow out the candle and let it cool.
- Before each lighting trim the wick to 1/8" - 1/4". Be sure to remove the wick trimmings so they do not create soot blackening on the container or interfere with the purity of the lavender essential oil aroma.
- If the wick becomes off-center, use the end of a match to recenter it when the wax is liquid.
- Cover the candle when not in use. If the surface becomes dusty, it is readily cleaned with a damp cotton ball.
- Keep the candle away from drafts of air – fans, air conditioners, open windows or heavily trafficked areas where people walk back and forth a lot. Moving air can disturb the flame and dissipate the fragrance.
- Once you have thoroughly burned your candle, you can clean out the container for re-use. Soy wax is easily cleaned with hot soapy water. Simply pour hot water into the container, swirl it gently, empty the water into the sink and wipe with a paper towel – repeat until the container is completely clean.