Our wonderfully aromatic Lavender Essential Oil Shampoo brings together the broad spectrum benefits of several all-natural plant sourced ingredients to cleanse and nourish the hair and scalp.
Our lavender shampoo is useful for managing dry scalp issues, mild enough to be used daily and is safe for color treated hair.
This product is vegan. 8 fl oz (240ml)
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil distilled on-site from our own lavender fields at our San Juan Island, WA farm for pure, fresh fragrance and gentle cleansing
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Provitamin B5 for an extra boost of moisture, volume, and shine
- Rosehip Seed Oil which is full of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and Vitamin C to maintain a happy scalp
- Chamomile and Lavender floral waters assist in soothing dry skin
Contains our Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (mild, plant-derived foaming agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (mild, plant-derived foaming agent), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (mild foaming agent), Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol (mild stabilzer), Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (natural stablizer), Polysorbate 20 (FDA-approved naturally derived dispersant), Decyl Glucoside (mild, plant-derived foaming agent)
"We Care for Quality”™ says it all
– quality without compromise in everything we do is
our superordinate mantra.
We achieve this by being one of the very few lavender operations to do everything “in-house” — from farming to essential oil distillation to product handcrafting and distribution.
We use only our own organic lavender raw materials from our own fields on San Juan Island, Washington.
We handcraft all our own products right on the farm, and then subject them all to four separate levels of quality control.
We make a point of avoiding the use of any harsh chemical preservatives and not doing any animal testing.
Providing reusable and recyclable packaging wherever possible is just one of the many expressions of sustainability as a core value throughout our operations.