A lavender face mask for all of us lavender lovers! Sewn by hand on San Juan Island, WA, these masks are made with a striking lavender flower patterned 100% cotton exterior and muslin lining. Matching adjustable white elastic loops designed to fit around the ears and adjustable metal nose piece create a comfortable, secure fit for most head sizes.
Pair your lavender mask with our Organic Lavender Essential Oil to carry the soothing, calming and anxiety-reducing properties of lavender with you throughout the day or our Organic Lavender Mask Mist to help prevent and treat mask-caused skin breakouts.
Optional Filter : Each mask has two layers of fabric and a pocket for an optional filter for added protection. Two PM2.5 Filter are included. The PM2.5 Filter (Fine Particulate Matter) can filter out particles up to 2.5 µm in size. The activated carbon filter at the core of the 5-layer filter adds protection from potential outside contaminants.
If desired, insert optional filter by folding the filter in half and sliding it into the opening. Position horizontally and open flat in between the mask’s fabric layers. Filters cannot be washed and should be replaced every 3-4 days. Remove optional filter prior to hand washing your Lavender Face Mask.
The mask measures 8 1/2 inches by 6 inches with adjustable elastic loops. Fabric is pre-washed. Each new mask will arrive in a sanitary sealed-top cellophane bag with detailed hand-wash care instructions.
How to wear your Lavender Face Mask
Start with hand hygiene by washing your hands for at least 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer.
- Apply a couple spritzes of Organic Lavender Mask Mist to the inside of the mask.
- If desired, insert optional filter by folding the filter in half and
sliding it into the built-in pocket. Position filter horizontally and
open flat in between the mask’s fabric layers.
- Hold the mask by the metal nose piece allowing the elastic ear loops to hang freely.
- Position the rounded metal nose piece over the bridge of the nose, form to shape. Ensure that the top of the mask is covering your nose and the bottom extends under the chin and loop the elastic over the ears.
- Establish the desired curve of the metal nosepiece. Keeping the metal wire curved instead of sharply bent will decrease the probability of metal fatigue over time.
- If the mask is too loose, use the bead adjustments on the ear loops by sliding the bead up and down the elastic to achieve a comfortable fit.
- Complete hand hygiene again.
Note: This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing hands, and refraining from touching the face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask.
This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of 100% antimicrobial protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.