Pelindaba Lavender in Downtown Fernandina Beach
15 South 4th Street
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
(904) 432 7300
Open for in-person shopping following CDC health and safety guidelines and local government requirements:
11am - 6pm Monday - Thursday
11am - 7pm Friday - Saturday
Let's make gift giving easier this year!
- Curated gift suggestions and gift wrapping
- Curbside pickup and free delivery within zip code 32034
- free standard shipping on orders over $50 (order by Dec 15 for holiday delivery)
Sign Up For All Things Lavender
Opened in March 2017, Pelindaba Lavender Amelia Island is located in the heart of historic downtown Fernandina Beach amidst other locally owned boutiques, galleries, restaurants and cafes.
Just minutes from Jacksonville heading north on I-95, take exit A1A through Yulee onto Amelia Island to find this unique all-lavender retail experience located at the corner of Centre and 4th St. South. Heading south on I-95, Amelia Island is an hour from Brunswick and two hours from Savannah.
There are many things to do while visiting Fernandina Beach:
- Tour historic downtown and the marina via trolley or horse drawn carriage.
- Spend the day at the beach or explore the trails of multiple national parks.
- Visit Fort Clinch and experience the monthly living history weekend.
- Chartered fishing excursions, kayak and horseback expeditions and several golf courses are readily available.