Visiting the Farm
Although the best time to see the fields at the "peak of purpleness" is July - August, there are many things to do at the farm May - October. We would suggest allowing at least 1-2 hours for your visit.
During your visit be sure to...
- Explore the Demonstration Garden where we cultivate over 50 different varieties of lavender. Blooming begins in early May and some varieties are still in bloom in October!
- Visit the Distillery and Exhibits to learn how we distill the lavender essential oil from the plant — and about its many and diverse uses.
- Make your own beautiful lavender crafts in the Craft Workshop in July and August.
- Harvest your own organic lavender bouquets in the Cutting Field.
- Take home some lavender plants for your own garden from the Nursery.
- Bring a Picnic to enjoy and be sure try our lavender lemonade, iced tea, ice cream (gluten-free) or cookies!
Take a look at the farm via our live webcam? Bookmark it for future reference and trip planning!
Visitor Center HoursApril : 9:30am - 5:30pm Wednesday - Sunday
May : 9:30am - 5:30pm DAILY
June - August : 9am - 6pm DAILY
September : 9:30am - 5:30pm DAILY
Admission to the farm is FREE.
Parking, restroom and picnic facilities are available.
For those visiting October - March or after hours, please feel welcome to take a walk through the fields. The fields are never closed.
Pets are very welcome, we simply ask their owners to keep them on leash and to clean up after them.